Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tips to create a Strong Password easily

How to create a Strong Password. This lead me to explain the method I follow to set a password - A Strong Password indeed by all standards.

You must follow the following criteria while creating a Strong Password:

* The password must be a minimum of 8+ characters.
* The password must have 1 number , 1 special character, 1 Upper Case character.


A very simple example that I use to explain my friends and colleages is : P@ssw0rd. It fullfills all the cafeteria's. The 'a' is replaced by a special character @. The 'P' is of upper case. The 'o' is replaced by the numeral 0.

Well, you can now convert your regular password into a Strong Password by following a few changes like the example I have mentioned above for the simple password - P@ssw0rd.

* Make the first character Upper Case.
* Change all 'a' in the password to the special character @.
* Change all 's' in the password to the special character $.
* Change all 'l' in the password to the special character !.
* Change all 'o' in the password to the numerical 0.
* Change all 'i' in the password to the numerical 1.

2 comments:

  1. Thank u very much mr. Ashihs
    it really help me to improve my security.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gr8 dude its fantastic one

    ReplyDelete

Please put you valuable comments...It will help you to get perfect answer.

About Your Coment

Dear readers, I am requesting to all of you to post your comment. What did you feel about article by reading it ? Any other question or query about article which you could not understand. Please let me know, post your comments by clicking on comment. So that I can completely satisfy that you have got all whatever you accepted from my site.