Friday, February 19, 2010

How to hack websites in some easy steps, and what are hacking technics

No, I’m not switching over the illegal stuff; this may help you prevent your websites from being hacked. Websites and user forums are continuously being hacked and intentions are not always criminal. Many people hack websites just for the sake of causing mischief and trouble. This excellent post tells you how people go about hacking websites You can use some of the methods described here to make provisions to beat hackers. Some of the website hacking methods discussed on the blog post are:
  • SQL Injection: This involves injecting SQL queries using form fields, login screens and even URLs to hack into websites. There are strings that can totally modify your dynamically generated SQL command strings.
  • Cross Site Scripting: Cross site scripting is much more complex that SQL injection and it often used to access sensitive personal information. In cross site scripting JavaScript is embedded in the hyperlink to hack into the website.
  • Authorization bypass: It’s much simpler than it seems.
  • Google hacking: This happens by searching for files that actually contain logins and passwords.
  • Password cracking
All of the above hacking technique are little much difficult so now I will give you very easy trick to hack any website. Actually following trick is not any hack but it is very easy technique to make any body fool saying "I have hacked this site"

This is a java script which allows u to edit any website........ change every text in the website.... but not save it!!!!!

1. Go to any website

2. Paste the below code in the address bar of your browser

3. Now Press Enter

4. You can edit the website , but you cannot save it.

CODE:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0 

Ok, friends now tell all your friend that you have hacked website, now you can change any thing on targeted website

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Thanks Yaar for these tricks. I'm from a small city but now I've a good impression on my friends. I've joined your channel on google sms channel. can u tell me that is there any institute for teaching hacking and also give some tricks for free gprs use on airtel if u can
    Thanks
    Nitesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u 4 reading my blog. Don't feel guilty that u r from small town. It doesn't matter!! Just Show the world how brave India is. And yes..I will post Air-tel free Gprs trick if I found working trick.
    In last Dont 4get to tell all your friends to join ADGROUP2U. Which is one of the best hacking group in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    How are you Ashish sir i hope u fne.First thing i wanted to tell u that i m ur gr8 fan i no u want to be hacker. About me im from Mumbai and i was join ur group that was amazing. Thnx for windows7 downloaded link i got windows7 but i dont hve antivirus software i use mcfee bt it didn`t compatible with windows7 pls gve me a updated mcfee antivirus link. I want only Mcfee antivirus pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!1.


    Mr Sahil Khan............ Ur fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me some Mcfee antivirus give me some link
    give me another chance i wanna protect my computer once again.computer ko virus ne jhukaya pc kharab karna to khud Ashish ne sikhaya legal anitvirus dala to sahi varna CBI ki chadi download kar kar ke hato me pada chala malware, trojan, virus ne sala computer format kar dala.

    pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!McFee Antivirus only

    this is for my IDEAL person are you.

    Your FAn Sahil Khan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just posted a great article on "Google Hacking/Dorking" check out http://k3170makan.blogspot.com/2012/01/science-of-google-dorking.html

    ReplyDelete

Please put you valuable comments...It will help you to get perfect answer.

About Your Coment

Dear readers, I am requesting to all of you to post your comment. What did you feel about article by reading it ? Any other question or query about article which you could not understand. Please let me know, post your comments by clicking on comment. So that I can completely satisfy that you have got all whatever you accepted from my site.